Saturday, May 14, 2011

WEBMASTER!!

I start a new job tomorrow, something to do with being trained in the ways of net uploading and html coding......and I got the fear, what if its too hard??, should I have washed my shirt from my last job??

WHAT IF THEY DONT LIKE MY BEARD?!!!!

They'll be all like



















And Ill be all like









Very unprofessional.....to consume people with facial hair.......

Cant shave, gotta keep wrapped up in these wellington winters











Ive got the fear....

3 comments:

  1. Forget Everything And Remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you'll do great.
    The beard is something they'd issue you with if you didn't have one anyway. Have to have the neckbeard to upload things and "code" html.
    Godspeed & goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice Sean! It went so well I celebrated by getting some teeth shaped sweets afterward!

    Hehe yeh coding was a bit of an exaggeration...though I think Ive found my dull and repetitive calling, NECK-BEARD AWAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete