Friday, May 13, 2011

A fludging love story.......BLUGH!!

These videos remind me of the parents from Jumanji. Or Bruce Wayne's mum and dad before they got shot. Or normal parents before they get fat.


Basically they remind me of a fairytale love story.

One that happened a long time ago, that is hard to understand, and has to be imagined through snippets of stories and someone else's eyes.


It makes me think of what my parents might have been like.... In my head.... In the 70s.... If they had the physique of models.... And casually broke into indie-hip hop along the banks of the Seine....


Pretty much a fairy tale


http://www.blogotheque.net/Buck-65,5977


Id love to see my dad rap.....

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see your dad rap too! Hahaha.
    It is epic tho, Buck65 kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete